Friday, March 13, 2015

"I am as My servant thinks of Me"

you'll never find peace if you put hope to dunya..
but you'll find the peace when you put everything to Allah..
you'll find the peace even you're in trouble..
you'll find the peace even you're alone..
you'll find the peace even you're in sadness..
you'll find the peace even you don't have anything..
because Allah is everything in your heart..
HE'll never disappoint you..
HE'll always be there..
HE'll never left you..
have faith in Allah..

Allah will always with the thought of His servant..

have faith..
have faith..
have faith..

The Prophet (peace be upon him) related to us that Allah says: "I am as My servant thinks of Me. I am with him when he remembers Me. If he mentions Me within himself, I mention him within Myself. If he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in a better assembly. If he comes near to Me a handspan, I come near to him the distance of a cubit. If he comes near to Me the distance of a cubit, I come near to him the distance of two outspread arms. If he comes to Me walking, I come to him running." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî (6856) and Sahîh Muslim (4832)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You. Glad to see you again in the future. :)

Followers

NetworkBlog

jomblogwalking

blogwalking..